What to consider when assessing your own contribution to the construction process Whether you would like to decorate the walls, lay laminate flooring or install electrical systems yourself – there […]
Financing your property
If you plan to purchase or build a property, there are many things to consider:
- Can I afford my dream property in the long term?
- What ancillary costs are involved in connection with the purchase or construction, and how much should I plan for these costs?
- What financial resources can I invest in the project and who can support me?
- Can I receive subsidies or allowances for my project?
- Are all costs for the property and related expenditures reliably and completely documented?
- What bank can best finance my project, and how do I find the right one among over 400 institutions?
- Are there different financing approaches if the property is for my own use or intended as a capital investment?
- What are the interest rate risks entailed during the entire loan period and how can I protect myself against these risks?
We recommend that you discuss all these questions with a specialist on financing before deciding on the purchase of a property.
We look forward to assisting you with our experience. And the best is: this advice is completely free of charge, even if you do not buy a property or do not use our financing services in the end.