What to consider when assessing your own contribution to the construction process Whether you would like to decorate the walls, lay laminate flooring or install electrical systems yourself – there […]
Your property is getting on in years
There are many reasons to modernize or renovate your property. For instance, you wish to maintain and increase the value of your property by adapting it to the current state of the art.
Or you plan to spend your retirement in your property and want to make your house fit for age-appropriate use. Perhaps you need more space (an addition or extending the attic) or you would like to increase your living comfort (addition of a winter garden).
In any case, you should discuss the following items with a financing specialist during the planning phase:
- What are the costs involved and what financial resources are required?
- Does it make sense to use my own capital (equity) and what amount that can be covered by financing?
- Are subsidies or allowances available for my project and what should I pay attention to?
- How do my new financing needs match my ongoing loan?
- Which lending institutions are specialized in modernization/renovation?
We will discuss the project with you, check your financial means and possibilities, and determine your loan requirement. We will then provide you with financing proposals from the offers currently available on the market. We will accompany you during the application process and support you during disbursement and beyond.