What to consider when assessing your own contribution to the construction process Whether you would like to decorate the walls, lay laminate flooring or install electrical systems yourself – there […]
The next step: follow-up financing
Time flies. You have been enjoying your own property for a few years, and the first interest rate extension is coming up. Your bank will send you an offer for an extension with a new fixed interest rate that you should not accept without serious consideration.
The market is in permanent change which also means changing interest rates. We will be in touch with you in good time in order to help you find the best moment for your follow-up financing and the acquisition of a product meeting your needs.
- We will compare the financing offer of your current bank with offers from other loan providers.
- We will advise you regarding the fixed-interest period.
- We will help you decide on a loan instalment that you can currently afford and are willing to pay.
- Would you like to make a special payment or do you require additional capital, for example for modernization/renovation or other investments?
- Are there changes in your family or life planning to be considered, for example regarding transfer of assets or inheritances?
We will make suggestions on the basis of the current market situation which will enable you to make competent decisions. We will then help you obtain an appropriate extension offer from your bank, or an alternative offer if you wish to change to another institution.